Precision IT Consulting offers a diverse set of cloud computing solutions. We have made the investment needed in developing our cloud computing portfolio. Our San Francisco Bay Area based clients have a higher demand when it comes to technology, so we have carefully chosen solutions to meet those demands. Our cloud computing partners where chosen because of their reliability, security standards, affordability and scale-ability. Here are the different cloud computing solutions we offer.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email Services – A redundant, enterprise class email service for your business without all of the upfront cost of new hardware and software.
- Hosted Collaboration – Allows your business organization to share more and collaborate from anywhere.
- Hosted Voice Services – Get more from your phone service that also allows you to access your calls from anywhere.
- Virtual Meetings – Improves your business organizations collaboration and presentation capabilities.
- Hosted Virtual Desktops – A virtual desktop connected to your business organizations critical data accessed from anywhere and any device.
- Hosted Virtual Servers – Your business organizations critical servers on enterprise class, redundant infrastructure.
- Hosted Storage – Store, backup and access all of your files & data from anywhere and any device.
- Hosted Network Optimization – Optimize your connection to all of your cloud computing services.
- Microsoft Office 365 – Access Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Microsoft Lync messaging and SharePoint from anywhere.
- Hosted Document Management – Move the storage and the process of managing and delivering all of your critical documents to the cloud.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Get all of the latest creative apps and the ability to collaborate and share easily from your desktop.
- Salesforce – Utilize the leading cloud based CRM to make more sales and improve communications with your clients.
- Hosted Network Security – Get advance malware, botnet and phishing protection for all of your of your users located anywhere without any on-premise hardware or software.
- Hosted EndPoint Protection – Get malware protection for all of your devices that is updated continually and centrally managed.
- Hosted Email Security – Prevent email spam and viruses from entering your network and decrease the potential for downtime caused by phishing attacks.
- Hosted Data Protection – Protect your data and continue your business operations in the event of a disaster.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about our cloud computing solutions.
If you are interested on some different takes on cloud computing, take a look at these blogs.
– David S. Linthicum, senior vice president at Cloud Technology Partners, is an internationally recognized industry expert and thought leader. – http://www.infoworld.com/d/cloud-computing/blogs
– All Things Distributed from Werner Vogels CTO of Amazon Web Services: http://www.allthingsdistributed.com/
– Rick Blaisdell, cloud computing expert blog: http://www.rickscloud.com/