Apple today had its Spring Forward event centered around the launch of its new watch. Lindsey O’Donnell with CRN has done a good job of highlighting the 10 newsworthy announcements from this event. Those announcements include:
- Announcement that HBO Now will be using Apple TV.
- Price drop of Apple TV from $99 to $69
- Launch of “ResearchKit” a platform for app development to create apps for health tracking
- Announcement of Notebook Refreshes
- New MacBook
- New Apple Watch Apps
- Detailed information on the difference watch models.
To learn more details about these announcements, please see the following article from CRN: http://www.crn.com/slide-shows/mobility/300076051/10-revelations-from-the-apple-watch-launch-event.htm