Precision IT Consulting offers a wide range of virtualization solutions that can meet the needs of any sized San Francisco Bay Area business. As a VMware and Microsoft Partner, we can work with your company to implement a virtualization solution that can reduce capital costs through server consolidation, enhance staff productivity, and improve business continuity and overall responsiveness.
At Precision IT Consulting, we specialize in providing the following virualization solutions to San Francisco Bay Area Businesses:
Build a rapid, reliable & cost-effective disaster recovery solution to help protect your business. Did you know, most businesses that suffer major data loss, file for bankruptcy and have to close there doors.
- Recover from disasters rapidly
- Ensure reliable disaster recovery
- Reduce the cost of disaster recovery
- Automate disaster recovery
Reduce IT costs, while maintaining control and offering choice.
- Reduce Costs by Consolidating Hardware – One physical server can host multiple virtual server environments (services).
- Increasing Server Utilization
- Single Point Virtual Infrastructure Control
- Restore servers quicker and easier in the event of a disaster
- Automate your Virtual Infrastructure for Peak Performance
Improve management & control and take advantage of how virtual desktops can reduce costs for your small to medium sized business. With VDI-in-a-Box powered by Citrix, you can purchase less expense thin clients not PC’s and you can become more efficient as they improve your users ability to work remotely.
- Remote & Branch Office Solution
- Cloud desktop options
- Secure Mobile Computing
- Unmanaged Desktops
Benefits of VDI-in-a-Box
- Simple to deploy – You can set up VDI-in-a-Box in three simple steps and go from zero to production in under an hour, and eliminate the dependency on storage and network resources
- Simple to manage – With VDI-in-a-Box, all you need is Windows expertise to centrally manage and securely grant anytime, anywhere virtual desktop access to your users
- Simple to scale – To suit your changing business needs, VDI-in-a-Box has the flexibility to incrementally grow a deployment on-demand by simply adding inexpensive industry standard servers