For our San Francisco Bay Area Small Business clients that are using Android smart phones or tablets, we would like to direct you to an article from InfoWorld that discussed 9 ways you can get the most out of your Android device.
As many of you Android users may know, your device is pretty powerful, so here are the 9 ways you can get the most out of your device.
1. Use your Android device like an external hard drive
2. Transfer files wirelessly between your Android device and your computer
3. Access your computer’s files remotely from any Android device
4. Grant yourself access to your Android device’s file system
5. Streamline your cloud storage setup
6. Selectively sync your Android device to the cloud
7. Beam files between two Android devices
8. Throw content around from one Android app to another
9. Plug ‘n’ play with external storage
To read details about each of these points, please go to the following article wrtitten by JR Raphael with InfoWorld: http://www.infoworld.com/article/2927513/android/9-ways-to-make-the-most-of-your-android-device.html